super quick sketch (about 45m) from that pic of Benedict from san diego comiccon. maybe I’ll do a more serious drawing later, but I had to.. I just had to. (open in new tab for better ogling or to see my mistakes better) [my art tag]
Hail Cumberbatch, full of sexiness, the hotness is with Thee; blessed art Thou amongst hotties, and blessed are the nude scenes in Thy films.
Sweet Benedict, extremely mountable in Thy hotness, pray for Thy Cumbercollective - for Thy Cumberbitches and Cumberbros - now and at the hour of the Sherlock Series 4 premiere.
Oh BabyBatch the Pure - defend us!
Be our protection against the idiots who have not yet realized Thy glory.
May You rebuke them, we humbly pray;
and do so, O Prince of Cheekbones,
by the power of the Holy Trinity of Batch:
BabyBatch, SexyBatch and SillyBatch
with help from Thy alter egos
GingerBatch, SuitBatch and KittenBatch.
Night Time at 221B
After John had married , the flat has been too quiet. But it’s only at night that Sherlock can be honest with himself.
Holy hell, beautiful!
These 2 :D
URL graphic request
- Sherlock URLs only
- mbf me
- Reblogs only
- Get to 15 notes
Following with my personal blog!
I’m making a wish right now, you beautiful man.
Better late than never, right? At least I hope so!
I’m past the 5000 follower mark now, but I still wanted to mark the occasion and do something to thank you all, since without you, this would not be possible. This time around, I’ve put together prize packages that I think are a little unique, and which in one respect suggest that I might be just a wee bit psychic.
There will be 3 winners, and each prize package will contain the following:
- A copy of the Colour Me Good Benedict Cumberbatch unofficial colouring book, found at I ♥ Mel.
- A Sherlock bunny bean made by buneesi and purchased through her Etsy store, The Stitchy Button. There is a Baker Street bunny, a white Sherlock bunny, and a gray Sherlock bunny.
- A selection of local non-perishable food products from well-known places around this part of California: 1/2 lb. of salt water taffy from Tomasko’s in Pismo Beach, a can of clam chowder from Steamer’s of Pismo Beach, a can of split pea soup from Pea Soup Andersen’s in Buellton, and some BBQ seasoning from F. McLintock’s Saloon and Dining House in Shell Beach.
- A wine goblet from The Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo. This is where the psychic part comes in…I bought these for the giveaway in February, because I’ve always thought they were pretty, and they were definitely something you couldn’t find just anywhere. Little did I know that about a month later, a certain English
dorkheartthrob would make a stop at The Madonna Inn, where he would enjoy some drinks and learn how to salsa dance. And in that moment, the inn became a part of the Cumberbatch legend, and these goblets took on a whole new aura. I got them in 3 different colors: amethyst luster, pink, and carnival luster.
- And just for the hell of it, a small canister of The Madonna Inn’s infamous pink sugar.
And now for the rules. They’re all pretty simple and straightforward, but please make sure you read through all of them before entering the giveaway.
- You must be following me, because this is my way of thanking my followers. I will be checking.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS. Don’t even try it.
- Both likes and reblogs count. Feel free to reblog this as many times as you wish, because each reblog will increase your chances of winning. BUT please be kind to your followers and don’t spam the hell out of them.
- This is open to everyone! I will gladly ship worldwide!
- This giveaway will run through 11:59pm PDT Saturday, May 31st, 2014. I will notify the winners on Sunday, June 1st, 2014. Each winner will have 5 days to respond to the notification. If I do not hear back from you within the allotted 5 days, you will forfeit the prize package and a new winner will be chosen.
- Winners will be chosen by a random number generator.
- You must be willing to provide me with your name and address so that I can ship your prizes to you.
- If you have a preference as to which bunny bean and/or which color of wine goblet you want, you can let me know, but I can’t guarantee that you will receive that particular bunny bean or color of goblet.
- Due to the fragile nature of the goblets, at this time I’m planning to have the nice people at the UPS Store pack and ship the items.
- I reserve the right to make changes to these rules at any time. If I do make any changes, I will reblog this post with an edit outlining the changes I’ve made.
I think that’s it! Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions. Best of luck to everyone, and thank you for following me!
It’s almost over—ends on Saturday!
My life is now complete.
TIME The 100 most influential people - Benedict Cumberbatch By Colin Firth
The alarmingly talented English starWhen I was about 25 years old, I worked with two very good actors. The encounters were brief, but I’ve remembered them both with great admiration. Wanda Ventham and Timothy Carlton both embodied qualities which one is fogyishly tempted to look at with nostalgia. Along with very considerable talent, they had elegance, glamor, wit, kindness and decency.
I didn’t know at the time that they were married or that they had a son of about 10 who was quietly gestating all the same attributes. And now, 30 years later, the boy has been let loose. He has taken the form of Benedict Cumberbatch.
His parents’ qualities are on rampant display. It’s rare to the point of outlandish to find so many variables in one actor, including features which ought to be incompatible: vulnerability, a sense of danger, a clear intellect, honesty, courage — and a rather alarming energy. I take no pleasure in feeling humbled, but there’s no getting around it.
He must be stopped.
Benedict’s name on the cover pic.twitter.com/003OuDk10a