Hail Cumberbatch, full of sexiness, the hotness is with Thee; blessed art Thou amongst hotties, and blessed are the nude scenes in Thy films.
Sweet Benedict, extremely mountable in Thy hotness, pray for Thy Cumbercollective - for Thy Cumberbitches and Cumberbros - now and at the hour of the Sherlock Series 4 premiere.
Can I come in?
pure nsfw content
(picture under the cut)
Did someone say Penis Friday?
The item: As featured in A Scandal in Begravia, Sherlock’s Woburn 8 dressing gown in navy blue satin-silk stripe, by Derek Rose.
"The Woburn is a pure silk men’s dressing gown with a satin stripe design, featuring a shawl collar, breast pocket and two side pockets. One of our most popular classic robes, the Woburn epitomises timeless, refined elegance, striking the perfect balance between luxury and simplicity. We think it makes the perfect sleepwear add-on for any gentleman’s wardrobe."
Item details: It is a size Large, and has only been worn once, when I tried it on for several minutes. It will come packaged in its original box and ribbon.
- Likes, comments, and reblogs all count, but you must be following me. Only one reblog will count - your first one.
- You must be willing to disclose an address where I can send the item, should you win.
- On that note, I’ll need to notify the winner so make sure your ask boxes are open (or will be open). I will give the winner 48 hours to respond before I pick another winner. If necessary I will continue in this manner until I reach someone.
- I will pick the winner using an online random number generator.
- I will do that at the very end of this month: midnight BST on the 1st of September.
- I will do international shipping.
- No giveaway blogs, please. I reserve the right to delete entries from these types of blogs.
This is my first giveaway so if I’ve left out any pertinent information, let me know and I’ll do my best to fix it!
Good luck :)
PS If the winner is so inclined, I’ll also include this sealed bottle of Jessica nail varnish in the color 222 Winter Berries, which is what Lara Pulver wore as Irene Adler in this episode.
Following with my main blog!
Join in on this awesome giveaway and follow francesca-wayland today!
Damn! Just… damn!
Lestrade suggested I get something called “Glamour Shots” taken of myself, for this blog. He thinks they will somehow help me get cases.
I’m not convinced. Though I understand some of you do like this purple shirt of mine.
That commandment … about worshiping graven images, likenesses and idols?
Uhh …… FORGET IT!
The unbeatable neck game.
You already know me - I am Small Sherlock, the world’s only miniature detective. As you know, I stand a mere 30 cm (12”) tall, making me the only Diminutive Detective on the planet.
An Itty-Bitty Investigator, if you will.
Despite my small stature, my intellect is massive and my powers of observation are second to none.
But, you knew all of that already.
I suppose I should offer you a cup of tea. Isn’t that what normal people do in situations like this?
Or would you prefer an espresso?
I would love an espresso, thank you!!!
More, more, more!!
Oh, winter comes
Oh, winter crush all of the things that I once loved
So the winter comes where we belong
I feel the cold within my heart
I see the night deep in your eyes
The winter comes at last
- Covenant, Winter Comes
"If there’s a perfect mixture between manhood and English roses, that’s what he smells like."- the best sentence ever used to describe Benedict Cumberbatch